Have you ever made a big salad for lunch thinking you’ll cut down on calories for that day but then half an hour later you’re scouring your workplace for food? Have you ever grabbed a slice of bread as a snack to tide you over until dinner yet 2 – 3 slices of bread later you’re still hungry? I find the most filling foods either have a lot of protein, fiber and/or water content. Salad does not fill me up and I could eat half a loaf of bread in one sitting and I’d still be munchy. Here is a list of my favorite anti-hunger snack foods.
1. Celery with peanut butter and raisins. Peanut butter has protein to keep you satisfied and raisins add a bit of sweetness.
2. Corn on the cob. Only 155 calories an ear.
3. Fruit salad. Cut up all your favorite fruits and put them in a huge salad bowl and keep it in the fridge. Fresh fruit is full of nutrients, water and natural sweetness to satisfy you.
4. Cool whip. You won’t believe this but cool whip has only 25 calories and 1.5 g of fat per serving! I even like it better than ice cream. For dessert I usually have strawberries topped with cool whip and a little drizzle of chocolate sauce.
5. Oatmeal. I believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day so start it off with a bowl of oatmeal. It’s quick to make, comes in a variety of flavors and is very filling.
6. Apples. This fruit is great to take for lunch or as a snack after work.
7. Pickles. Perfect for when you’re craving something crunchy and refreshing.
8. Popcorn. Air-popped popcorn is only 31 calories a serving. You could have 3 cups of popcorn for under 100 calories! These types of snacks are great when you are looking for a large quantity of food for a low amount of calories that you can snack on for a while.
9. Mozzarella and tomato. Top fresh, ripe
May 28th, 2016 in
Chef and Recipes
Comments Off on Top 10 Anti-hunger Snacks
Hey all Im a guy and recently I found a couple cool things that help me shed 40 lbs. Everyday of course I’m constantly bombarded with snickers and insults because of my weight in public etc. It’s not like that anymore for me. I have been doing a bit of jogging but also been taking a few different products that I know have made the difference.
The first thing I have been doing is taking a cool thing called acai berry. The claims on the bottle sounded too good to be true but I decided since it was a natural berry picked right off a tree and not some man made chemical . My friends said it was really great so I had to try it. It also said it would flush my colon clean and I would shed excess pounds which obviously piqued my interest immediately. WIth those factors weighing in I took the free trial and began taking it immediately as soon as it came. I felt instantly better after a couple days and I began to literally dissolve my excess pounds within a week. I combined this with a green tea exract that I have been taking for some time now (but not religiously). I decided I would follow the instructions and take both every day. 2 months later I am here 40 lbs. lighter and not a bit of excess flab or skin on me.
IF you actually take the products daily and not every 3rd day like so many of us do then this acai beryr and green tea combination will 100% work for you. In my humble opinion that is the biggest reason people fail at diets that work for other people – they skip days, eat 10 lbs of icecream with their diet pills, etc.
Follow my exact plan if you want and get a free trial of acai extreme here. After a bit of searching I also found a free trial of green tea extract (I paid for mine).
May 28th, 2016 in
Coffe and Tea
Comments Off on Acai Berry And Green Tea For Weight Loss
The Lodge is situated in the heart of the New Forest National Park and offers Historic New Forest Holiday Cottage Accommodation to discerning guests.
The Lodge is a New Forest holiday cottage and is situated on the doorstep of the Solent and the New Forest. The Lodge provides sumptuous and elegant New Forest holiday cottage accommodation within a relaxed and informal setting. Guests can explore and enjoy the wealth of activities that the New Forest has to offer from this unique and historic base in Sway, Lymington.
This New Forest holiday cottage is perfectly suited for couples, but also large enough for families and groups.
The Lodge makes a lovely weekend retreat all year round and is ideal for longer New Forest holiday cottage retreats with it being well equipped throughout.
This particular New Forest Holiday Cottage benefits from well equipped self catering facilities such as a kitchen, one bathroom, one cloakroom and three bedrooms.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has a dishwasher, freezer, fridge, washing machine, kettle, toaster and microwave.
There are three bedrooms in this New Forest holiday cottage. The large double bedroom faces south and there are two further bedrooms, one of which, though smaller, can be a double or twin bedroom. There is also plenty of space for a fold out bed, should it be required.
Off the lovely hallway is the bathroom which has a shower, bath and toilet. There is also a separate cloakroom farther along with a toilet and wash basin.
The large sitting room in this New Forest holiday cottage opens onto the garden and contains an open fire, sofas and comfortable chairs for all, a TV, DVD player and music system.
The Lodge is within the grounds of Tower Hall, a historic bed and breakfast with stunning grounds. The garden can be accessed via the sitting room of the Lodge, where a door opens onto a patio, garden and BBQ area. Parking spaces are also available.
There is a huge choice of New Forest Holiday Cottages in the New Forest National park but the Lodge
May 28th, 2016 in
Holiday and Vacations
Comments Off on Choose an Historic New Forest Holiday Cottage!
A drinks fridge is a refrigeration unit primarily for the cool storage of beverage. From a practical view, a refrigeration appliance should only be purchased, if the regular household fridge cannot provide sufficient room.
Some people do not need a specific fridge for putting away drinks. They purchase a device as decoration and to fill the home. There are many drink fridges on the market that look extremely pleasing to the eye.
For anyone seeking a fridge for storing drinks, it is possible to purchase and use a regular domestic fridge. Its a good idea as prices of household fridges tend to be lower then specialised refrigeration appliances.
Normally though, many of the fridge units available for the home setting tend to be on the larger size. If someone has a need to stock many quantities of drink, a domestic fridge would be ideal.
However, for most people, a large refrigeration unit is not required. Often they find the main fridge insufficient while a larger secondary fridge has too much room for their specific need. Given the more room occupied and the higher energy costs, a smaller fridge would be ideal appliance.
Most drinks fridges on the market are small in size and suitable for the vast number of people. Numerous manufacturers do not market the product under the label ‘drinks fridge’. Often there are a wide variety of terms used. Sometimes described as ‘drinks chiller’, ‘mini fridge’, ‘drinks cooler’, ‘beverage fridge’ or even ‘beer cooler’.
Nowadays owning a secondary fridge is extremely popular. Given the general affluent times, people have greater disposable incomes. With it comes the means to purchase additional gadgets for the home. Such appliances have the factor to make life easier. It allows a way to expand and enjoy life further.
There are many advantages to owning a drinks fridge. The main disadvantage with such a device is the environmental impact. Refrigeration units operate using various chemicals such as freon and CFCs. Also a contribution towards using up natural resources while building the various components. These aid to the environmental harm with the deterioration of
May 28th, 2016 in
Chef and Recipes
Comments Off on A Guide To Buying A Drinks Fridge
Maybe there is no scientific proof for this list of foods to help conceive, but experts agree that seafood, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and meats contain the nutrients that have been identified in infertility studies as important for pregnancy. For a reference, this is a list of nutritional needs and why your body must have them to conceive:
1. Water. In every diet water is important, and it is the number one item in foods to help conception because dehydration will actually prevent conception. Your body loses about one gallon of fluids every day. Drink at least eight large glasses of water every day. Lots of fluids will help increase cervical mucus which is top of the list of tips to conceive.
2. Folic acid. Folic acid is a B vitamin and is important in the production of red blood cells. Also taking folic acid before you get pregnant reduces the risk of neural-tube defects, such as spina bifida. Leafy green vegetables are a good source of folic acid: spinach and broccoli are foods to help you conceive.
3. Vegetables and fruits high in Vitamin C. The foods to help conceive are oranges, papaya, and kiwi. Experts believe that this vitamin may increase the amount of water in the cervical mucus and help fight infections.
4. Oysters. Most lists about tips to getting pregnant include oysters for both men and women. The reason is oysters are high in Zinc. Zinc deficiencies have been identified as a problem for men and women dealing with fertility issues.
5. Calcium rich foods. One of the best tips to help get pregnant is you must have a healthy body and calcium rich foods such as yogurt, low-fat milk and cheese promote strong bones. Low fat and high fiber foods that have calcium are the best.
If you are looking for the right foods to help conception, you might be interested in a holistic approach that is far cheaper than fertility clinics and has a proven diet to help conceive. Click Here to read about one of the best nutritional guides for foods to help conceive.
May 27th, 2016 in
Food and Culinary
Comments Off on Foods to Help Conceive 5 Food Tips
The expansion of understanding English language in Canada is obvious, similarly the increase of student-travelers who seek to learn several English classes in the nation. Fortunately, Canada is an ideal area with plenty of holiday destinations for either student or traveler or the two.
Without further ado, listed here are the 5 must see areas that are strongly recommended for student vacationers who want to know more concerning the nation’s sceneries, tradition, history, and a lot more.
Artworks in Canadian galleries and museums.
Galleries in Canada are everywhere, each urban center has one and not just a simple museum but an outstanding museum rich in creative thinkers and painters. Art gallery in Toronto is a popular selection especially for people who prefer to invest in a work of art like paintings for sale Toronto.
Great tips on artwork purchasing: (a) Be 101 percent sure that you want the art and not just because a 3rd party claimed so. (b) Obtain a painting having an apparent or evident worth.
Hop on a bicycle and explore Toronto islands.
Folks residing and studying in Toronto will surely experience and end up island hopping the location. In particular, guests can ride a ferry boat on their way to Lake Ontario. An instant escape choice not even close to the busy city avenues. Stroll the islands at your own speed, more desirable if by riding a bike.
Food journey on Bloor street and its Japanese cuisines.
This suggestion is bizarre as it seems – to be told to enjoy a Japanese food when you’re not in Japan but in Canada. The important reason for this idea is the sophisticated environment of Toronto. Eating an ethnic cuisine such as Japanese food would be difficult to avoid.
Go to the CN Tower and its view from the top.
Language traveler students ought to save up for this well-known tourist area – CN Tower. It is value for money and so worth the cost. In 1976, CN Tower was identified as the tallest free standing structure and the
May 27th, 2016 in
Travel and Ticketing
Comments Off on Where Really should A Student-Traveler Move When In Toronto, Canada